- Frieda Court an experienced Chair of Governors: Business and former Legal Secretary Business Skills – PA/Office Manager with over 25 years’ experience mainly within the construction industry, directly responsible to Chairman and Finance Director. Also 9 years’ experience within a local law firm as PA/Para Legal
- Ian Roberts: worked in social research, as a senior manager in local government in Leisure, as the owner of a leisure consultancy; as an University Academic working in sport, leadership and management; as a Leadership Coach; as a Board member of numerous charities and is currently the Chairman of the Devon Youth Games
- Mervyn Orchard: owner/director Bluestone 360, a multimedia and marketing company. Has involvement with many differing groups across the city including Devon and Cornwall Business groups, National Marine Aquarium, and Jeremiah’s journey
The Members determine the ethos and purpose of the Trust (i.e. the provision of education) and the way it will be governed (which will be set out in the Articles of Association) and will have a right (not an obligation) to participate in governance by appointing and removing Trustees. They also have a right to receive the Trustees’ annual report and accounts and to attend general meetings of the Trust.
Trustee Board –
- Stu Jones: Chairperson Funding and project consultant and former manager of several Outdoor Education centres. Currently on the national board of the National Schools Sailing Association.
- Paul Gale: Finance Director, Business/Finance/ Management Skills. Regional Finance Director [Retired] at Westcountry Publications Ltd.,
- Frieda Court : Business and former Legal Secretary Business Skills – PA/Office Manager mainly within the construction industry,
- Chris Redding: Business/Finance Skills as CEO at Peninsula Enterprise (SERCO subdivision),
- Emma Roberts: HR Skills UK HR manager at West Pharmaceutical Services Cornwall Ltd,
- John Dobson: Business and Building, Former CEO of Construction Company,
- Alan Evans: Currently a sergeant in the Military of Defence Police and based in Plymouth.
- Sue Shelley: Education, SEND Leadership Advisor Plymouth City Council,
- David Bradford CEO: NLE and has been head of 2 schools. Currently head of Elburton Primary School.