Horizon Multi Academy Trust are looking to appoint creative and passionate individuals to join the team at Hyde Park Schools. The candidate will provide effective learning and teaching and should demonstrate a commitment to creating a quality learning environment.
Full Time Class Teachers – Hyde Park Schools ECT – MPS6
September 2023 start
Candidates must demonstrate :-
- Recent KS1/KS2 experience
- IT competencies including experience with online platforms
- Sound understanding of National Curriculum expectations
- Competencies teaching using Read Write Inc.
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Expertise in supporting children with SEND and behavioural issues
- A good team player as each Year comprises of 3 classes
In return you will become part of a cohesive and committed team where we can provide excellent mentoring support in a welcoming school community.
School visits will be held on Thursday 20th April 4-5pm and can be arranged through Venetia
Rhodes on email@example.com
Closing Date: Noon Wednesday 26th April Interviews: W/B 1st May by appointment.
Please send completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Horizon Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check and suitable references.