Administrator at Hyde Park Schools
Term time, Permanent 35 hrs per week (8.00am-4.00pm)– 40 weeks per year
GRADE C – range for FTE £11.18-£11.59 per hour
We are seeking to appoint a School Administrator to provide an administrative and receptionist service in our busy Hyde Park school office. We are looking for a friendly and organised candidate who is able to demonstrate good administrative skills and who is looking for a varied and interesting role. The role is term-time only (40 weeks per year). Hours are 35 per week Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm.
The ideal candidate will need:
- Excellent spoken, written and communication skills and maintain high levels of accuracy and organisation
- Excellent IT skills (experience of Microsoft Office is essential) and use of Arbor and School Money is desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills to establish effective relationships with pupils, staff and parents
- To be able to work as a member of a team and support the day to day running of a busy school office assisting in a range of clerical and administrative duties
- To be able to prioritise your workload, multi-task and work to deadlines
- To be patient, calm and tactful, ensuring confidentiality at all times
Experience of working in a school is desirable, but not essential as training will be provided.
To apply, please complete an application form and send to email@example.com. For any questions, please contact Anna Pearce on 07971 921447.
Closing Date for applications: Wednesday 19th April 2023
Interview date: TBC
The trust is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.