The post of assistant headteacher at Elburton has become available from January 2021. Elburton School is a founder member of the Horizon Multi Academy Trust and has been an academy since 2012. Elburton School is situated in Plymstock on the edge of Plymouth. The school has a very strong reputation in the area and is proud of the attainment and achievement of its pupils
We are seeking an inspirational leader capable of supporting the headteacher in the delivery of educational excellence and continuing the clear direction the school is currently on. The successful individual will lead by example, with a focus on supporting and developing the team from nursery to year 6.
We are seeking a new Assistant Headteacher who:
- Puts the needs of the children first, making them excited about their learning and develops their individual talents to the full
- Is an approachable, forward thinking, enthusiastic, communicative and inspirational leader with a track record of improving outcomes for children
- Is committed to delivering excellent standards of teaching and learning through a broad, balanced and creative curriculum
- Has high expectations of themselves and others, both extending and challenging everyone within the school community
- Drive and shape the vision of the school, leading us our exciting journey
Elburton Primary School, Haye Road South, Elburton, Plymouth PL9 8HJ
Visits to the school: Thursday 1st October at 4.00pm and Tuesday 6th October at 4.00pm.
Closing date: Monday 12th October at 12noon
Shortlisting: Tuesday 13th October
Interviews: Tuesday 20th October and Wednesday 21st October.
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Completed application forms to be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org FAO: Anna Pearce