Horizon Multi Academy Trust are looking to appoint a creative and passionate individual to join the teaching team at Widewell Primary Academy.
Start date September 2022
Temporary until August 2022
The successful candidate will provide highly effective teaching and learning which enables all children to flourish.
Candidates must demonstrate:
- Recent KS1 and / or KS2 teaching experience
- Excellent knowledge of the KS1 and / or KS2 curriculum
- The ability to inspire and motivate children
- The ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a successful and established team
- Innovative approaches to teaching and learning
- Keeping up to date with the latest pedagogical research
In return you will become part of a cohesive and committed team where we will provide excellent mentoring, support and professional development within a welcoming school community. ECTs are welcome to apply.
Visits to the school are welcomed and we will be holding tours on Friday 13th May and Monday 16th May at 4pm. Please contact us on 01752 778796 to book a place.
Closing Date: 9am Friday 20th May
Interview Date: Friday 10th June
Please complete an application form which can be downloaded from the Horizon website and email it to Karen Edmonds at firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.