Horizon Multi Academy Trust are looking to appoint a creative and passionate individual to join the teaching team at Widewell Primary Academy. This position is permanent.
Salary: MPS full time
Start Date: January (a later start may be negotiated for the right candidate)
The successful candidate will provide highly effective teaching and learning which enables all children to flourish.
Candidates must demonstrate:
- Recent EYFS teaching experience
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- The ability to inspire and motivate children
- The ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a successful and established team
- Innovative approaches to teaching and learning
- Keeping up to date with the latest pedagogical research
In return you will become part of a cohesive and committed team where we will provide excellent mentoring, support and professional development within a welcoming school community.
Visits to the school are welcomed and we will be holding a tour on Thursday 24th November at 4pm. Please contact us on 01752 778796 to book a place.
Closing Date: 9am Thursday 1st December
Interview Date: Friday 9th December
Please complete an application form which can be downloaded from the Horizon website and email it to Karen Edmonds at email@example.com
The school is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.