We are seeking to appoint a flexible, enthusiastic and motivated teaching assistant to support learning and play opportunities across our EYFS provision.
32.5 hours per week – Grade C – Permanent
Starting as soon as possible
We are looking for candidates who will:
- Love working with young children and have a good understanding of early childhood development
- Support class teachers in the delivery of the EYFS curriculum
- Be experienced in working with children in Early Years and delivering targeted interventions, including pastoral support
- Be motivated and enthusiastic in the delivery of play opportunities across the school at lunchtimes
- Be a team player who is willing to fully engage with our ethos and drive
- Be a good communicator with at least GCSE Grade C in English and maths
Applications from candidates who are interested in moving in to teaching as a career in the longer term are very welcome.
We can offer:
- Opportunities to develop your role in enhancing our current provision
- Excellent mentoring, support and professional development
- A friendly, welcoming and supportive working environment
- Exciting opportunities through our work within The Horizon Multi-Academy Trust
Closing Date: 9am Friday 2nd December 2022
Interview Date: Tuesday 13th December 2022
Please complete an application form and email it to Karen Edmonds at email@example.com
The school is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.