Horizon Multi Academy Trust are looking to appoint a creative and passionate individual to join the teaching team at Widewell Primary Academy.
MPS Full time
Start date September 2023
Temporary until August 2024
The successful candidate will provide highly effective teaching and learning which enables all children to flourish.
Candidates must demonstrate:
- Recent KS1 teaching experience
- Excellent knowledge of the KS1 curriculum
- The ability to inspire and motivate children with a Trauma Informed ethos
- The ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a successful and established team
- Innovative approaches to teaching and learning
- Keeping up to date with the latest pedagogical research
In return you will become part of a cohesive and committed team where we will provide excellent mentoring, support and professional development within a welcoming school community. ECTs are welcome to apply.
Closing Date: 9am Monday 19th June 2023
Interview Date: Monday 26th June 2023
Please complete an application form which can be downloaded from the Horizon website and email it to Karen Edmonds at firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.