Hooe Primary Academy, part of Horizon Multi-Academy Trust, is looking to appoint a highly motivated, outstanding primary practitioner for September 2023.
Full time – Permanent
Start date: September 2023
We are looking for a class teacher who:
- has high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour.
- can work effectively as part of a team.
- is flexible, resilient and adapts quickly to change.
- has the resolve and enthusiasm to make a real difference to the lives of pupils.
- has a commitment to nurturing and valuing pupils.
- understands the importance of working in partnership with parents and carers.
- has a thorough understanding and commitment to safeguarding all members of the school community.
In return, we can offer a supportive, friendly and hardworking team who are committed to ensuring the very best for our pupils. We have incredible children and families in addition to a very strong team of governors.
Visits to school during the school day and after school can be arranged and are positively encouraged. To arrange a visit please contact Marie Bryan by telephone (01752 402042) or email email@example.com
If you would like to download an application pack, please visit our website: www.horizonmat.com/vacancies
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: Friday 28th April 2023
Interviews: Friday 5th May 2023