Horizon Multi Academy Trust is seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher who is passionate about ensuring that children access high quality learning experiences and achieve at the highest level, within a supportive and empowering learning community. This position will be based at Ford Primary School.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
● Passionate about securing positive outcomes for every individual and committed
to educating and nurturing the whole child
● An outstanding classroom practitioner with a strong vision for excellent practice
● Able to engage and inspire all pupils to develop a love of learning
● Able to work as part of a creative and inspirational team
● Able to build outstanding relationships with parents and the community
● Demonstrate high expectations of behaviour and achievement for all pupils
● Be able to demonstrate creative approaches to the delivery of the curriculum
In return, we can offer:
● Enthusiastic children
● Hard working, motivated, supportive and dedicated colleagues
● A commitment to giving pupils high quality, purposeful and exciting learning experiences
● Opportunities and support for professional development
We welcome visits to school ~ please contact the school office on 01752 567661 to book an appointment to visit the school.
Please send your completed application form to the school address or via email to email@example.com We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, two references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check (DBS), provide evidence of eligibility to work in the UK and evidence of qualifications.
Salary: MPS 1-6
Closing Date: 12th May 2021
Interviews: W/C 17th May 2021