Monday, Tuesday and Friday (with the possibility to increase throughout the year) term time only, working 8.15 -3.30 (20.25 hours) weeks Grade C (Points 5-7 £19,650-£20,444 pro rata) until 21st July 2023 in the first instance. This post will be to support children in the nursery and providing general EYFS TA support.
You will be:
- Experienced in working with children aged between 2 and 5 and with young children with SEN
- Familiar with outstanding practice in the EYFS and be able to articulate what this looks like in your role
- An excellent communicator and have at least C grade English and maths at GCSE or equivalent
- Able to work consistently well as part of a team for the benefit of the children and the school
- Very good at developing positive relationships with parents and carers
- Able to draw upon positive behaviour management strategies
- Creative and able to play an active role in building a safe, happy learning environment with the children’s well-being and progress at the heart
- A warm and friendly school who have great relationships with our families
- A happy and supportive workforce who work well together for all the children in the school
- Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The posts are subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Application forms are available on the school website and completed forms should be emailed for the attention of Mrs Emma Young, Acting Headteacher to email@example.com
Closing date for post: 12 noon on 26th August 2022
Interviews: Tuesday 6th September 2022
Start date: ASAP